• As long as no time loss is not paid each claim receives a $2,610 credit.
• What can you do as an employer to obtain the $2,610 credit if your worker cannot return to their job of injury?
· Provide Light Duty
· Pay Kept On Salary (KOS)
$$$ Stay at Work Program $$$
• The Stay at Work Program was created to encourage employers to bring their injured workers back to light-duty
transitional jobs by helping to cover their initial costs.
• You can apply and be reimbursed up to 50% of the injured worker's wage while working transitional duties up to $10,000 or 66 work days.
• What you need to be eligible for reimbursement.
· The APF completed and signed by the medical provider
· A Job Description signed by the medical provider
· Payroll Records for the injured worker’s wages while working transitional duties
For more information on these cost saving measures, please call Suzanne Schmidt at 509-252-9207 or email email@example.com.